Buying Your New Home
Investing in Your Own Security & Equity
Making the Right Decision
When a client is looking at several decades worth of mortgage payments, they want to be sure that they are making the right decision. I think it’s the greatest thing when homebuyers pick up their keys and open the door for the first time realizing it’s now their own personal residence.
Our Home Buying Services
- Free individual consultation to understand your needs and wants, and explain the home buying process and timeline.
- I can recommend lenders and mortgage brokers and assist pre-approval process.
- I will preview new listings and notify you by phone, text or email.
- I can show properties and provide lists of open houses.
- I will provide a comprehensive comparative market analysis (CMA) to determine property value.
- I will prepare and present your purchase agreement.
- I will coordinate inspections which may include termite, home and appraisal.
- I will negotiate undisclosed issues found during inspections.
- Working with escrow and mortgage broker/lender I will track contract details and deadlines.
- I will attend the final walk-through to verify property condition.
- I will maintain our relationship after close of escrow to remain your trusted real estate advisor.
Wake Up in Your New Hawaii Home
Give us a call to schedule an appointment
“Several years ago, Robert gave me advice on how to refinance my current mortgage and helped me with the process. About 3 years ago Robert helped me to buy a condo as investment property. He helped me find the right property and also assisted me in navigating the loan application process as well as understanding all the real estate lingo. He explained everything very well. He is passionate and knowledgeable about real estate. I would highly recommend Robert Peterson as a real estate agent.”
“Robert Peterson is an excellent real estate agent. We worked with him to find a house several years ago. He took us to about 7-8 different properties and didn’t stop until he found us one that met our requirements. When he took us on the walk throughs, because of his construction background, he was able to pick out any work that would need to be done on the property. He also got the other party to pay the closing cost, so it was a really good deal. I’ve never met a dissatisfied customer.”